Mwenezi Development Training Centre (MDTC) is a community-based organization operating in Mwenezi, Masvingo, Chiredzi, and Beitbridge districts. MDTC implements diversified community development and humanitarian programmes which are funded by various funding partners. MDTC has recently been given an award to implement a one-year USAID funded programme on “Strengthening resilience to enhance food security and nutrition of vulnerable rural communities to cope with recurrent shocks and stressors in Chiredzi district of Zimbabwe”.
Project: Strengthening resilience to enhance food security and nutrition of vulnerable rural communities to cope with recurrent shocks and stressors in Chiredzi district.
Reports to: Business Development Manager
Duties And Responsibilities
- Transporting staff and stakeholders during programme implementation period for the purposes of programme implementation including registrations, projects monitoring, markets, crops and livestock situation monitoring and stakeholder coordination.
- Ensuring that the vehicle assigned to him/her is kept clean and in a sound condition while undertaking vehicle checks on a daily basis.
- Routine vehicles check every morning and inform the Business Development Manager of any foreseeable vehicle repairs as well as service planning.
- Report incidences to the Field Supervisor within 24 hours of their occurrence.
- Ensure all trips are logged and approved by the field supervisor.
Qualifications And Experience
- Completed secondary level with at least 3 O levels.
- Clean class 4 driver’s license with valid defensive driver’s license.
- A mature person (30 years and above).
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience in working with NGO environment.
How To Apply
Terms And Conditions
Applications to be sent via e-mail on email@example.com with attached curriculum vitae and certified copies of academic and professional qualifications and addressed to The Programmes Managing Director.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
NB: MDTC Does Not Charge A Fee At Any Stage Of The Recruitment Process (Application, Shortlisting And Interview).