The National Prosecuting Authority is established in terms of Section 258 of the Constitution with the responsibility to institute and undertake criminal prosecutions on behalf of the State. Career opportunities have arisen in the National Prosecuting Authority. The National Prosecuting Authority invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced person to fill a vacant that have risen in the Authority in the following department:
DUTY STATION : HEAD OFFICE
REPORTS TO : TRANSPORT ASSISTANT
Duties And Responsibilities
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive vehicles for authorized trips and assignments.
- Fuel vehicles for officers
- Keep updated log sheets up-dated.
- Ensure the safety of the vehicle while on duty.
- Report vehicle defects and technical mechanical faults.
- Liaise with the transport officer/Administration officer when the vehicle is due for service.
- Keep the vehicles in a clean state.
Qualifications And Experience
- A minimum of 5 0' Levels
- Valid class 4 driver's licence.
- Defensive driving certificate.
- Punctual and trustworthy person.
- Good Public Relations and Customer Care skills.
- Knowledge of mechanical and vehicle maintenance.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, Shona or Ndebele.
How To Apply
Interested persons must hand deliver their application letters together with certified copies of birth certificate, National Identity Document, educational certificates and transcripts, professional qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae. The application letter should clearly state the preferred Province of deployment. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviewed in Harare. All applications should be addressed to
National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe
P. Bag CY 7714 Causeway
or delivered to 101 Nkwame Nkrumah Ave, Harare.