To ensure safe and timely transportation of people and goods within set key performance indicators.
- Transports staff safely and timely using buses as per shift roaster (day and night
- Shuttles staff and guests safely and timely using pool vehicles.
- Conducts daily routine vehicle inspection according to the checklist and takes
- corrective action.
- Conducts minor repairs such as wheel replacements and other adhoc repairs.
- Cleans busses and pool vehicles.
- Collects and delivers mail and goods as assigned.
- Keeps mail and goods delivery and collection records.
Qualification, Skills, and Experience
- 6 “O” Levels including English.
- Class 1 Drivers Licence & Valid Defensive Driving Certificate
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar or related environment.
How To Apply
To apply for the above-listed position, kindly follow the link below to register your
candidate profile and apply directly on our recruitment portal:
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be responded to