The purpose of the position is to enhance provision of effective and efficient support of the day-to-day programmatic administrative and logistical initiatives of the Project. The candidate will be responsible for safe transportation of authorized passengers, timely execution of errands and safe delivery of goods as assigned. The Driver will report to the Program Officer
Duties And Responsibilities
- Support programmatic, administrative and logistical initiatives of the Project.
- Inspection of vehicles for cleanliness, defects and safe operating condition before, during and after trips
- Accompanying staff and/or visitors during field visits
- Report faults on vehicles timely so that repairs and maintenance are undertaken
- Report all accidents and incidents involving vehicles on time.
Qualifications And Experience
- Clean class 4 Drivers License
- Valid Defensive Drivers License
- At least five O levels passes including English
- At least 3 years working experience as a driver in an NGO, or donor funded organization with a safe driving record
- Basic Knowledge in Vehicle maintenance (Mechanic qualification is an added advantage)
- Good command of written and spoken English
How To Apply
Submit your Curriculum Vitae and application letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “Driver’’ on the subject of the email. Indicate expected salary in the application letter.
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 13 October 2022