A well established company in contract mining seeks to consider suitable and qualified candidates for the above-mentioned positions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for monitor drilling condition and pay close attention to equipment to decide if it needs to be altered or adjusted during drilling.
- Stop, start and control machine drilling speed and align as well as position drills to stabilize machines.
- Follow all protocol and standard operating procedures to guarantee safety and compliance on the job site and keep team members safe from injury.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Certificate in Drill Rig Operation.
- At least 2 years' experience as a drill rig assistant.
- At least 2 experience in Drill Rig Operation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should submit applications with certified copies of ID, academic and professional certificates, and Curriculum Vitea to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 03 February 2023