We are looking for Attaches for our Business Enterprise Development Department. The position has arisen in Rutenga, Mwenezi.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Use computer-aided design software to create 2D and 3D technical drawings.
- Calculate dimensions and material requirements.
- Edit technical draughts based on the recommendations of the engineers and manager.
- Outline the project’s/systems construction process on the technical drawings.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications And Experience
- The students should be studying towards a National Certificate or National Diploma in Drafting or any other related field.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should submit their detailed Curriculum Vitae together with the letters from their universities to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 09 October 2022, clearly labelled Draughtsman Intern-Rutenga, Mwenezi in the subject line.