The COVID-19 pandemic has posed unprecedented challenges to public health, health systems, and economies across Africa. Recognising that widespread immunisation holds the greatest promise for bringing the pandemic under control and safeguarding lives and livelihoods on the continent, the Zimbabwe Red Cross Society will be implementing the vaccination programme under the RCCE Pillar and collaborating with other implementing Partners like ZACH under the leadership of the MoHCC.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Directly implement in the field the activities defined in the program in close collaboration with the Project Coordinator
- Work with community committees to ensure the identification and selection of the most vulnerable population and provide information to ensure accountability fairness and transparency during implementation of activities
- Work closely with community structures to follow up on implementation of planned community activities
- Participate in the training and education of beneficiaries according to the project requirements;
- Facilitate provision of technical advice for the implementation of activities
- Collect the required information in the field to facilitate the follow up of the project, with the support of the Project Coordinator
- Facilitate the evaluation of the project in the field, as required
- Actively participate in assessments.
- Produce project activity reports as per reporting schedule or when needed
- Report any changes in the context to allow for timely changes in the project activities
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Disaster Management, Development Studies, Social Sciences or any other related field from a recognized institution of learning.
- 2 years of relevant experience in community development focusing on public health, project monitoring, evaluation, accountability, and learning.
- The incumbent must demonstrate experience of working with communities
- Familiarity in using data collection tools (ODK, KoBo, Excel)
- Skills in conducting training and other capacity building activities
- Strong time and task management skills
- Flexibility and ability
- Strong listening and communication skills
How to Apply
Attach CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org to the attention of The Secretary General
Deadline: 02 December 2022