Nyanga, Matobo, Zvimba, Harare & Shamva
- Facilitate disability identification and assessments using standardized approaches and procedures
- Facilitate access to disability specific and mainstream services using a multi-sectoral approach
- Conduct home visitation as part of PSS and case follow ups for CWD and their caregivers.
- Assist with the training of District Child Protection Committees and community cadres on disability inclusion and SGBV.
- Ensure participation of CWD in implementation, monitoring and evaluation of activities using the peer support model of Adolescent Disability Ambassadors
- Participate in district level coordination forums and actively contribute to disability mainstreaming of disabilities
- Support access to post SGBV/HP services for CAYWWD
- Assisting with the support of broader organizational activities in child protection, disability, and sexual and reproductive health and rights
- Collect disability data , produce report (narrative and statistical) and contribute to documentation of lessons learnt, success stories for program development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work and registration with the Council for Social Workers in Zimbabwe
- Minimum of 2 years work experience at district level, demonstrated practical experience in SGBV and or Disability Programming is a distinct advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to plan independently
- Resilient and adaptable to work in remote areas
- Should have good communication and stakeholder coordination skills
- Should be flexible to work weekends and after hours and to be on call in emergencies.
- Basic understanding and appreciation of the project life cycle and monitoring and evaluation issues is preferable