An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen within National AIDS Council. Applications are invited from qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacancy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and process payments.
- Receipting and banking.
- Capturing financial transactions in sage evolution.
- Performing monthly bank reconciliation.
- Debtors and creditors management.
- Support budgeting and budgetary control.
- Transport and asset administration.
- Security Items Management.
- Estate and domestic services management.
- Provide Financial technical support to other departments.
- Any other duties assigned by anyone in authority.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Accounting or Equivalent.
- Knowledge of computerized accounting packages.
- At least 2 years relevant experience.
Competences and Attributes
- Sound analytical skills.
- Good planning skills.
- Strong IT Skills.
- Team player.
How to Apply
Complete the NAC Vacancy Application Form and comply with all instructions stated therein. Submit only ONE application by email to: email@example.com
- Download The NAC Vacancy Application Form here: NAC Vacancy Application Form
NB: Non-compliance to any of the requirements will result in disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 03 February 2023.