The Group wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill in the Dispensary Assistant role (Manresa Clinic Pharmacy & Victoria Falls Pharmacy) that has arisen within our organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives, packs and stores stocks in line with Cimas policies.
- repacks medicines in smaller packages and labels these in line with MASCA requirements.
- Cleans surfaces where medicines are stored to ensure compliance with Cimas Infection Control Policies and local legislature.
- Assists stores and stacks medicines according to FEFO.
- Participates in the stock takes as per Cimas calendar.
- Packs and labels dispensed medicines ensuring that the correct medicine is of the correct strength.
- Responsible for OTC coordination.
- Operates the till accurately and handles money in a safe and secure manner in line with Cimas Finance policy.
- Reconciles daily cash transactions in conjunction with the Pharmacist for safekeeping
Qualifications and Experience
- Dispensary Assistant Certificate
How to Apply
If you meet the stipulated requirements and can operate with minimum supervision, submit your application together with proof of qualifications and experience to the email below, applications to arrive no later than Monday 28th November 2022. Send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org