A leading Gravure printing and Packaging company seeks to fill the above position with highly motivated achievers. The incumbents are expected to start without delay.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Collecting finished goods from production for delivery to customers.
- Confirming with sales department on orders of goods to be delivered.
- Checking on quality and quantities of goods delivered to the customer.
- Generating delivery notes from the quotation or proforma invoice.
- Supervising the delivery and loading of goods to customers.
- Invoicing delivered products in liaison with accounts department.
- Training and supervising department staff.
- Performing any other related duties as and when need arises.
Education And Qualifications
- A minimum of 5'0 Levels'with Mathematics and English.
- A minimum of three years relevant working experience.
- A higher standard of education or relevant qualification will be an advantage.
- Ability to work on a SAGE ERP 1000 package is a must.
How To Apply
Candidates meeting the above should submit their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 31August 2022.