Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacancy that has arisen within First Mutual Health.
Reporting to the IT Security and Risk Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Job Specification Reporting to the IT Security and Risk Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Analyzing and determining appropriate layouts of all equipment in the data center to optimize load balancing and cooling.
- Providing 24/7 on-call support for any emergency, which may require activation of all or part of the business continuity plans.
- Restoring data at Disaster Recovery Site for Business Continuity purposes.
- Performing backup tests for all the data backed up and creating a virtual environment (VM) to test the integrity of all data backed up.
- Generating reports on a routine and/or ad hoc basis to ensure all machines/workstations have up-to-date anti-virus software.
- Participating in the establishment of Operating System hardening, authentication, Patch management, Audit Logs, Host Intrusion Detection System (HIDS) personal firewall, internal firewall, high availability, site resilience, hardware fault tolerance, UPS.
- Defining subjects and scheduling training for all FMHL employees with regards to Disaster Recovery, Drills, and IT Security and ensuring all the required material is available for training.
Qualifications And Experience
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- One or more of the following skills:
- Disk mirroring technology.
- MCITP or MCTS Certification in Windows Server 2003/2008.
- Network+ certification.
- CCNA Certification.
- Al least 2 years' experience in a similar position and environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Good organizational skills.
How To Apply
Candidates meeting the above criteria should forward their Curriculum Vitae (CVs), copies of certificates and application letters to Group Human Resources via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Applications should be sent by not later than 12 June 2022.