ZBC has contracted Industrial Psychology Consultants (Pvt) Ltd to assist with the recruitment and selection of a suitable candidate for the position of Director Marketing and Sales.
Overall Purpose: To develop marketing strategies focused on growing market share and brand reputation.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop marketing strategies in the areas covering the full spectrum of the business.
- Prepares the marketing budget and a framework fur implementing the budget.
- Prepares value for money reports covering all marketing initiatives undertaken within the organization.
- Monitors, reviews, and routinely reports on all ZBC marketing activities, results, and Return on Investment (ROI).
- Develops and assesses the success of the company's branding initiatives.
- Identifies business opportunities and presents these to the Board for approval before implementation.
- Manages creative agencies and retainer partners.
- Prepares and presents market insights reports and the reports must inform marketing strategies.
- Works to continuously ensure that ZBC marketing goals are communicated across the entire organization and improve the company's marketing outreach efforts.
- Ensures that all current marketing and copyright regulations comply with accepted professional standards, policies, procedures, and legislation.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Degree in Marketing
- At least 10 years' relevant experience, of which 5 years must have been in a managerial role
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://www.thehumancapitalhub.com/jobs/Director-Marketing-And-Sales/2094
Deadline: 10 November 2022