The Digital User Experience Designer is responsible for enhancing customer satisfaction by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure associated with products and services in a manner that is attractive and convenient for users. They are also responsible for creating interactive programs that enhances enjoyable experiences using various forms of digital platforms.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Provides input on strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, new functions and features.Leverages on a human centered design process to deliver an easy-to use user interface and user experience.
- Recommends design specifications and proof-of-concept solutions in response to business needs
- Redesign or create mobile applications that are easy to use and configured appropriately for smartphones and tablets.
- Establishes creative ways to solve user experience problems for example usability and findability.
- Enhance user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company.Translate concepts into wireframes, prototypes and user flows using specialist tools.
- Liaise regularly with users to ensure that designs meet their requirements and core business objectives.
- Create surveys for research through various media platforms to gather feedback on user’s ease of use and satisfaction interfacing on company websites and products.
- Work with the research team to plan and conduct remote and on-site user research and usability testing with real users to ensure the end-product design provides users with the optimum experience in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and engagement.
- Ensure data security, anonymity and integrity in adherence to regulations.
Qualification And Experience
- Degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering / Computer Science / Information Systems/ Business Management, or equivalent
- MBA or equivalent post graduate qualification will be an added advantage
- 4 to 6 years’ experience in a similar or related environmentExperience creating storyboards and website mapping will be an added advantage
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://recruitment.econet.co.zw/job/digital-user-experience-designer-x1/
NB: Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be responded to