- Website Design, Development and Updating.
- Content Strategy - responsible for website content and for creating and implementing the content strategy to ensure online objectives are met.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Regular posting and responding to comments and queries on social media
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Graphic designing and mock-up presentations for all corporate promotional materials
- Photography, Videography and editing corporate events and activities
- Production and distribution of internal publications
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Interested Candidates apply by 6 March 2022 to
The Advertiser DI 6567161