Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the above position which has risen at AFC Commercial Bank, a subsidiary of AFC Holdings.
Duties And Responsibilities
Reporting to the Head Digital Transformation, the successful candidate will among other things be responsible for:
- Conceptualising innovative ways of developing the digital transformation strategy and process to align it with the Bank's overall strategy.
- Implementing projects and initiatives that aim to maximize the opportunities available embracing new digital channels, technologies, or products.
- Driving end to end digital transformation by receiving requests from internal business units through approved business cases and Backlogs and developing plans in line with the strategy.
- Planning and assigning the software development projects to direct reports based on the functional specifications received from the Projects Office.
- Enforcing adoption and implementation of internal controls as guided by Bank policy and compliance standards.
- Training, mentoring and coaching the digital transformation team to ensure collaboration and knowledge sharing aimed at service delivery.
- Instilling discipline measures to attain compliance and efficiency in line with Bank regulations.
The essential qualities demanded by this position are; ability to respond quickly to changing market and customer demands, an innate innovative and disruptive mind set and the ability to understand core business processes and proffer sound technical advice.
Qualifications And Experience
The ideal candidate should be in possession of the following:
- A Degree in Information Systems/Computer Science or equivalent.
- A Master's Degree will be an added advantage.
- Any relevant ICT-related certification is desirable.
- 3 to 5 years relevant working experience in a similar role or related environment.
How To Apply
Applications together with copies of detailed CVs should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than 8 March 2022. Kindly include the vacancy being applied for in the subject line of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.