AFC Commercial Bank a subsidiary of AFC Holdings seeks to recruit Digital Marketing Officer
Reporting to the Marketing manager the Digital Marketing Officer will be responsible for assisting to drive the AFC Commercial Bank marketing strategy and execution in terms of all communication in the media, digital advertising corporate identity and advertising. Incumbent will also be responsible for coming up with modern innovative and creative initiatives to market the bank's products and services using all media platforms
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the implementation of assigned digital strategic marketing initiatives to improve the operative efficiency of the business cross all digital media, Digital CI, Social networking/media and any other general online activities
- Create and write exciting, punchy content suitable for the website including rewriting/editing content
- Research on industry best practices for exciting and emerging trends in social media and making recommendations for application to marketing program,
- Develop online content for all digital platforms.
- Develop scripts and content for online marketing campaigns
- Develop in-house online content generation that includes design, photography and videography.
- Assist with the development of effective social media mix, conceptualizing, executing, measuring and evaluating social media programs.
- Superintend over online digital interactions
- Research on new technology trends and suggest initiatives related to online communication, ecommerce, social media and customer retention programs.
- Oversee information posts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Youtube daily and respond to comments nd queries
- Produce monthly reports evaluating the effectiveness of the websites and social media channels and make recommendations for improvements to the Marketing Manager
- Measure and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and perform assessment against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Liaise with selected agencies in adentifying the most appropriate vehicle for building awareness of the youth brand evolving the media strategy making recommendation on the target group mediums to be used and identifying key timings
- Establish and maintain contact with media owners, Proof read and check content prior to release of adverts, further monitoring and evaluating effectiveness of campaigns
- Book the space or airtime once the campaign plan has been agreed with the marketing manager: Liaise with procurement and negotiate the best deals for the campaign to keep within the budget.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Marketing, Business Management or equivalent
- A postgraduate qualification in digital marketing or equivalent an added advantage
- Excellent communication or inter personal skills
- Proficient in marketing, research and statistical analysis
- Exceptional attention to detail, report writing and presentation skills (Word & Power Point)
- At least 3 years proven working experience in digital marketing, preferably within the financial services industry
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics, Net insight, Web Trends etc)
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed resume no later than 23 December 2022. All applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position being applies for as your email subject reference
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be responded to