Drive and uphold consistent, timely execution of deliverables and managed integrations between data analysis points with service providers to create feedback loops that help evaluate the efficacy of initiatives.
Ensures proper curation and optimization of the brand’s digital touch points: Web, Social, Media (Owned, Paid & Earned Media) with the aim of increasing business online presence so as to maximize business revenue and profitability.
Researches and aggregates insists that provide compelling market intelligence, consumer & market trends relevant, competitor analysis and market trends that feed into the overall Brand Digital Strategy.
- Provides input and assistance to the GM – Marketing in the formulation of portfolio strategic plan.
- Conceptualizes and steer Go-To-Market Strategies for Products, Brand and Thematic brand positions in an Omni channel strategy while retaining custodianship for online and web deployments.
- Analyses the business and marketing environment to identify marketing trend and opportunities that will enhance digital presence, drive product uptake and brand equity.
- Conceptualizes and develops short and medium- term plans and ensures their effective implementation through the Brand Officers.
- Manages and curates the brand’s presence and portfolio global web presence, including regular content updates and new experiences.
- Strategic lead on development and management of microsites for Sub-brands and Campaigns.Develops strategy & oversees execution for Paid Per Click (PPC) platforms (Google AdWords, Facebook Advert Network) for Programmatic Media Buying, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & Display Adverts.
- Leads strategic and enterprise marketing initiatives in alignment with business priorities and in close collaboration with relevant sales stakeholders and all digital work streams that feed into Brand Managers’ lines, the whole commercial baseline and cross functional team requirements.
- Builds effective marketing communication and co-develop and deliver sales tools (pitch decks, cheat sheets, presentations) that help products Go-To Market roll out for the category, brands, and its associated business units & trusts to drive local and international adoption for both B2B and B2C product portfolio.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of marketing communication programs and campaigns and makes adjustments where need be.Develops company annual reports, analyst presentations and presentations to different stakeholders in liaison with different divisions of the business.
- Develops conceptual frameworks for paid, earned and owned media for the brand. Oversees execution for Paid Per Click (PPC) platforms (Google AdWords, Facebook Advert Network) for Programmatic Media Buying, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) & Display Adverts.
- Identifies research needs and champions research process to measure attributes such as brand performance, and customer satisfaction.
- Champions presentation and implementation of key take-outs from research across business functions.
- Develops, manage and control marketing budget to ensure cost containment.
- Meets with staff, discusses and agrees medium and short term objectives, develops a work plan, and checks that this is being carried out.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 Years Experience
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://recruitment.econet.co.zw/job/digital-marketing-manager-x1-2/