Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill in the above position that have arisen within the Zimbabwe RevenueAuthority (ZIMRA) - an equal opportunity employer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operationalisation of the ICT Development Innovation Hub.
- Championing Development and technical training of the Graduate Trainees and working with and through them to chain out innovative solutions for the Authority.
- Implement a variety of creative techniques and processes to increase the efficiency and productivity in Authority's processes
- Observe the Authority's standard processes and operations to identify areas of improvement
- Research on new trends within tax administration to enable the Authority to stay up-to-date on technology advancements
- Gather user requirements, analyse and propose a digitisation roadmap which include process improvement resulting in operational efficiency, optimisation and improved service level
- Supervise the long-term innovation strategies to determine necessary changes and review the Authority's progress.
- Assist team members with enhancing their skills and innovative techniques to improve design thinking.
- Monitoring, analysing and communicating innovation metrics to senior management to seek opportunities to improve the company's innovative performance
- Introducing new tax administration and support services for internal and external customers
- Any other duties as assigned by the incumbent's superiors
Qualifications and Experience
- BSC in Computer Science! Information Systems/Business Studies and Computer Science or equivalent is required
- Minimum 6 years' post qualification experience in ICT industry working on Enterprise software development is required
- A software developer certification is required
- A certification in innovation management is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of OOP principles and Agile programming methodology
- A Clean class 4 driver's licence
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to work under immense pressure and beyond stipulated hours.
- Knowledge of automation, collaboration and transaction management tools
- Knowledge of software development platforms.
- Good organizational, people and time management skills.
- Good communication and strong interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae by 24 July, 2022. All applications should be emailed to ZimraRecruitment@zimra.co.zw clearly stating the position applied for and addressed to:
The Director Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th FloorZB Centre Corner
First Street/Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
P.O. Box 4360
NB: Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.