Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the above position that have arisen within the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) An equal opportunity employer.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Operationalisation of the ICT Development Innovation Hub.
- Championing Development and technical training of the Graduate Trainees and working with and through them to chain out innovative solutions for the Authority.
- Implement a variety of creative techniques and processes to increase the efficiency and productivity in Authority's processes
- Observe the Authority's standard processes and operations to identify areas of improvement
- Research on new trends within tax administration to enable the it Authority to stay up-to-date on technology advancements
- Gather user requirements, analyse and propose a digitisation —roadmap which include process improvement resulting in (operational efficiency, optimisation and improved service levels
- Supervise the long-term innovation strategies to determine necessary changes and review the Authority's progress.
- Assist team members with enhancing their skills and innovative techniques to improve design thinking.
- Monitoring, analysing and communicating innovation metrics to senior management to seek opportunities to improve the company's innovative performance
- Introducing new tax administration and support services for internal and external customers
- Any other duties as assigned by the incumbent's superiors
Qualifications And Experience
- Ability to work under immense pressure and beyond stipulated hours.
- Knowledge of automation, collaboration and transaction management tools
- Knowledge of software development platforms. Good organizational, people and time management skills.
- Good communication and strong interpersonal skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- BSC in Computer Science/ Information Systems/Business Studies and Computer Science or equivalent is required
- Minimum 6 years' post qualification experience in ICT industry working on Enterprise
- software development is required
- A software developer certification is required
- A certification in innovation management is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of OOP principles and Agile programming methodology
- A Clean class 4 driver's licence
How To Apply
Interested Candidates should submit applications, accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae by 24 July, 2022.
All applications should be emailed to ZimraRecruitment@zimra.co.zw clearly stating the position applied for and addressed to:
The Director Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th Floor ZB Centre Corner First Street/ Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
P.O. Box 4360
NB: Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.