Digital Enterprise Transformation Manager significantly contributes to revenue growth and profitability as it directs and steers Econet to create and sustain a strong digital business underpinned by the right technology ecosystem, capability, structures and partnerships. The role is accountable for the end-to-end motivation, design and delivery of a Digital Enterprise for Econet and as a consultant in DSP delivery for our Ecosystem Partners. Core responsibilities can be split into Enterprise Architecture delivery and governance, Strategy development, and Digital Enterprise Transition & Transformation, including Innovations Change & Releasement Management. The role handles well thought out, information backed, high risk decisions and is expected to influence and withstand accountability to a wide range of stakeholders at Enterprise level for the evaluation, development, delivery and, where appropriate, monetization of Digital Strategy and Intellectual Property.
- Develop an implementation framework on how innovations are integrated into the existing digital ecosystems and drafts innovation processes and Adoption strategies.
- Provides gap analysis for current and future capabilities required for Innovations and digital transformation
- Planning, directing, manage and overseeing the successful incubation of key Innovation projects including responsibility for the budget and development of the MVP.
- Benchmarks company innovations against other TMT, CSP and DSP businesses, with a view to always keep pace with international innovation trends.
- Build and develop in-house digital capabilities to help the company maximize returns
- Manage the governance, delivery, and support methodologies in conjunction with Enterprise Engineering
- Manage the implementation & management of digital transformation technologies (e.g. infrastructure, licenses, upgrades, digital IDs) in coordination with Enterprise Engineering
- Lead Enterprise Architecture teams to provide high quality, creative and insightful advice on initiatives that are aligned with the states digital transformation priorities.
- Entrenches Innovation culture in the department and organization wide to align with DSP strategy.
- Executes Engagement Plan and escalates any issues that require executive attention to the General Manager and Manager – Business Intelligence & Performance.
- Leads the formulation and continuous review of innovation strategies, in line with developments in the DSP industry in order to exploit observed DSP business opportunities.
- Defines and prioritizes key innovation pipelines across themes and different revenue buckets based on a carefully-drawn selection criteria that directly impacts revenues and profitability.
- Determines DIY platforms and insights required to build strong value propositions leveraging on the Digital Transformation Technologies
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- 6 O Levels Including Mathematics, Science and English
- .2 A Level passes
- Degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Science, Economics, Software/Computer/ Electronic Engineering or any other Business or Technology related field equivalent
- Post Graduate Degree e.g MBA or MBL
- TOGAF Enterprise Architecture certification is a MUST
- Advanced competency in Business Analysis and/or Analytics), Business Case Development and Financial Modelling
- A recognised Project Management Practitioner qualification
- 6 to 8 years’ experience in an Architectural, Service Delivery Management or related environment.
- 5+ years’ experience in Business and / or Data Modelling
- 3+ years’ experience leading complex Cross Functional Programmes of work and having worked with a diversified portfolio
- 2+ years’ experience in Enterprise Design, Architecture and/or Business Process engineering
- 2+ years’ experience in Strategic Storytelling is an advantage
- Experience in digital services strategies would be distinctly advantageous
- Experience with delivering RPA, Analytics, Machine Learning, Software is advantageous
To apply for the above listed position, kindly follow the link below to register your candidate profile and apply directly on our recruitment portal: https://recruitment.econet.co.zw/browse-jobs/
Closing date for all applications is 23 February, 2022
Please note only short listed applicants will be responded to