Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above position that have risen within City of Kwekwe.
Key Result Areas
- Diagnose problems, repairs, overhaul, tune, maintain and test heavy duty mobile equipment used on site.
- Service and repair brakes, engines, transmissions and suspension components.
- Overhaul pumps, install pumps, repair ball and rod mills, repair crusher, install plant and equipment.
- Maintenance of plant and equipment
- Cut, thread, bend and install hydraulic and pneumatic pipes and lines.
- Check tightness of joints and operation of moving parts, and make final adjustments.
- 5 '0' levels including Science, Maths and English
- Apprenticeship trained, N.C/ ND/ HND in‘D.P.F from recognized institution/ college
- Class 1 Journeyman Certificate IS a must
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in a similar role
How To Apply
Interested candidates should subMit their application letter, detailed CVs and certified copies of their qualifications addressed to the Town Clerk.
Strictly no canvassing.
City Of Kwekwe
P. O. Box 115
Town Clerk: Dr L Mkandhla
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.