Applications are invited from self-motivated and energetic candidates to fill in the following opportunity that have arisen in the aviation industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Services and repairs GSE and-Motor Vehicles in accordance with the current guidance and instructions from OEM and only dispatches to operations GSE that is serviceable and in good working conditions.
- Fully record all maintenance performed on GSE and Motor Vehicles to include parts and consumables used.
- Produces reports on maintenance performed and the status of serviceability of equipment.
- Evaluates all reported defects and remove from service all GSE and motor vehicles observed as unserviceable for repairs and maintenance.
- Carries out diagnosis and rectification of faulty equipment and raise requisitions for parts and or consumables required for the maintenance and repairs required.
- Maintain good housekeeping of the working area and observing proper waste disposal procedures.
- Oversees the performance of students on internships and assistants.
- Adheres to Occupational, Health and Safety requirements.
- Participates in budgeting, planning activities relating to the section,
- Perform components installations such as engines, starters, gearboxes etc,
- Identify and report operational hazards and perform mitigation as required,
- Inspects ground handling equipment for serviceability.
- National Certificate in Diesel Plant Fitting (Apprenticeship trained - optional)
- Certificate in Electro-Hydraulics / Pneumatics is an added advantage
- A Diploma in the related field will be an added advantage
- A holder of a valid driver's license.
- Five (5) years' experience in the maintenance and repair of Diesel Engine and electro-hydraulic systems
- Extensive experience in the reading electro-hydraulic schematics and troubleshooting
- Experience in basic auto-electrical systems troubleshooting (e.g., starters, fuses, contacts, relays, alternator)
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application letters, which clearly show the position they are applying for, CVs and certified copies of academic and professional certificates to:
email@example.com The closing date for applications is 20 March 2022. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.