EcoCash Holdings is looking for a versatile and dynamic DevOps Engineer to join its IS Technical team. The role is responsible for providing automation and continuous delivery to the organisation’s new and existing services with particular emphasis on applications and infrastructure, research, and trend analysis on technology, including knowledge management support.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Troubleshoots production issues and coordinates with the development team to streamline code deployment.
- Analyzes code and communicates detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects.
- Builds and tests automation tools for infrastructure provisioning.
- Ensures that organization wide applications, operations and system performance comply with agreed service standards through conducting routine system checks.
- Provides internal and external auditors with that data and explanations to assist in audit activities.
- Conducts systems test for security, performance, and availability.
- Documents and designs various processes.
- Makes recommendations on the feasibility of organization wide technical projects.
- Analyses code and communicates detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects.
Qualifications And Experience
- A Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- A relevant vocational qualification Linux Certification, Oracle Certification is an added advantage.
- At least 2 years in code deployment tools, e.g. (Puppet, Ansible and Chef).
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with databases including MySQL, Mongo, Oracle & Elastic search.
- Knowledge of Java/JVM based languages.
- Must have a sound knowledge of Mobile Money, VAS technology, Payment Services and Platforms.
- Working knowledge of Windows based operating systems & UNIX.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good interpersonal skills are important.
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://careers.ecocashholdings.co.zw/job/devops-engineer-3/
Interested and qualified candidates should visit our recruitment portal, register, and apply by the 21st of June 2022.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.