ZIMCARE TRUST is inviting suitably qualified, experienced, passionate, and hardworking individuals to apply for the above-mentioned position. The successful candidate will be engaged on a full time basis
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reporting to the Superintendent, the Deputy Superintendent will be responsible for the following, among others: Planning, implementing and monitoring of all activities in line with the organisation's policies.
- The Deputy will also be responsible for monitoring all projects run at the institution.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or equivalent
- Special Needs Education
- Safeguarding qualification
- Certificate/ Diploma in project management
How to Apply
All applications should include:
- Covering letter
- Detailed CV.
- Police clearance
Applications to be sent to the Administrator on email@example.com
Deadline: 09 December 2022