The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer supports the organisation in all data collection and analysis, activities to help ensure accountability and efficiency from start to finish for all programs and projects.
Station: Health Service Board
Reports To: General Manager, Monitoring And Evaluation
Duties And Responsibilities
- Monitoring service delivery in the Ministry of Health and Child Care.
- Monitoring and evaluation of the implementation of Health Service Board circulars, policy directives and recommendations.
- Monitoring the implementation of the provisions of the HRH Policies and Regulations.
- Monitoring the implementation of HRH retention schemes.
- Identifying any operational challenges in the provinces and Central Hospitals which require policy interventions.
- Providing professional HRH advice to all Human Resources practitioners in the Provinces and Central Hospitals.
- Monitoring the management of the decentralised HRH Recruitment database.
- Monitoring the implementation of the Personnel Performance System of the Integrated Results Based Management Programme.
- Conduct periodic HRH investigations as instructed by the Board.
Qualifications And Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalency in Human Resources Management, Sociology, Psychology, Political Science, Social Work, Health Services Administration, HND in Human Resources or equivalent,
- A qualification in Monitoring and Evaluation
- A relevant Master’s degree will be an added advantage;
- A minimum of five years working experience in the health or health related services with a strong Human Resources Management background of which two years should be at Principal level or equivalent and
- A clean class 4 driver’s licence.
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://hsb.co.zw/jobs/deputy-general-manager-monitoring-evalaution/