Applicants are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above mentioned position that has arisen in our dynamic organization. Successful candidates will be stationed at Kariba Office.
The incumbent will be reporting to the Depot Manager and will be responsible for the following among other duties:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Replenish stock levels
- Managing the online warehouse – stock taking and stock updating
- Prepare and organize databases and reports
- Tracking sales online
- Meeting or exceeding the set sales targets
- Preparing weekly, monthly sales reports
- Representing the organisation when marketing the products to perspective clients.
- Site visits to existing clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Preparing, Maintaining and organizing client database.
- Responding to Clients needs and client questions regarding credit terms, prices and promotions
Qualifications And Experience
- Sales/ Marketing Diploma
- At least 3 years of relevant experience on Supervisory position.
- Experience in using Pastel is a MUST
- Strong computer skills.
- Proficiency in using excel
How To Apply
Prospective candidates should be in possession of the above. Applications together with expected salary indication and current detailed CV’s should be delivered to:
The Group Human Resources Officer
3122/3 ZMDC Shopping Complex
Send your application on email to email@example.com
Deadline for receipt of applications is Friday, the 23rd of September 2022 at close of business.