Applications ore invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above post which has risen within our organization.
NB: Those who previously applied there is no need to apply.
Reporting to the Accountant Revenue, the incumbent will perform the following duties:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Keep track on debtors handed over to lawyers
- Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments
- Locate and contort debtors to inquire of their payment status
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
- Handle questions or complaints
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies
- Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to ovoid future issues
- Update account status and database regularly
- Alert superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when necessary
- Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable
- Liaising with council lawyers on debt collection related issues.
Qualifications And Experience
- Higher National Diploma in Accountancy/Business Studies or any relevant field (Degree will be an added advantage)
- Diploma in Credit Management or professional qualification in credit management will be on added advantage.
- Experience in the debt collection field is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the Promun System is an added advantage.
- Must possess a clean class four driver' s licence.
- Being a Member of Institute of Credit Management in Zimbabwe is on added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should submit o handwritten application letter together with six (3) copies of detailed CV, and copies of academic and professional qualifications. Applications must be submitted to the undersigned or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com by no later than the 6 May 2022.
ACTING TOWN CLERK: R D NYAMUZIHWA
MUNICIPALITY OF MARONDERA
P.O. Box 261, The Green
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.