EcoCash Holdings is looking for a competent, versatile, and dynamic Database Administrator to join its Infrastructure and Service Delivery team. The role exists to design, configure, install, upgrade, administer and maintain the organization’s databases in line with set performance standards.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Sets up operating systems environments for database Installations.Installs and configures relevant databases and network components to ensure database access as well as database consistency and integrity.
- Conducts database maintenance by indexing, compressing, and trimming of logs for all databases in line with the maintenance procedureAdministers database user accounts and assigns privileges according to user duties in line user access matrix.
- Optimizes and configures databases to meet the required performance.
- Tests database backups and recovery procedures adhering to policy.
- Conducts database tests and restorations monthly according to policy.
- Verifies daily database backups and disaster recovery site system availability.
- Tests and installs database patches to production environments in line with patch management and change management policies.
- Implements projects within or outside the data center, or where database systems are concerned.
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 Years experience
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://careers.ecocashholdings.co.zw/job/database-administrator-4/
Deadline: 30 September 2022