The Data Entry Clerk is a key member of the Strategic Information and Evaluation (SIE) team at district level responsible for data collection, cleaning, and entry into ACCE and DREAMS project databases, as well as regular data analysis.
Duties And Responsibilities
The Data entry clerk will assist the DSIE Officer in carrying out the following duties for the ACCE DREAMS project:
- Timely collection of client level and aggregate program data from all health facilities
- Review submitted data and check for completeness, inconsistencies, and outliers
- Data entry in client level and aggregate program databases including ACCE DHIS2, DREAMS DHIS2 and DATIM
- Data de-duplication in collaboration with other IPs and MoHCC at district level
- Implement data quality assurance strategies including routine data quality assessments using a standard ZHI Data verification tool and provide feedback for decision making and corrective actions
- Follow up, verification and confirmation of referrals in DHIS2
- Conduct regular site visits with SIE officers to assess program data quality using standard data quality assessment tools
- Regular analysis of program data to identify program strengths and gaps
- Generate data reports and provide data feedback to MOHCC staff and other information stakeholders
- Participate in capacity building of healthcare workers in monitoring and evaluation through coaching and mentoring
- Identify gaps and distribute M&E tools to all supported health facilities
- Support roll-out and use of digital and mobile data reporting platforms
- Participate in data review meetings and further build the M&E capacity of MOHCC staff
- Actively participate in project assessments and studies/research
- Represent the district at M&E fora as assigned by the supervisors
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisors.
Qualifications And Experience
- A diploma/ degree in computer sciences, mathematics, statistics, public health, demography or social sciences is desirable
- Conversant with relevant computer programs a requirement
- Demonstrated experience capturing HIV program data in DHIS2/DATIM
- Good reading and writing skills
- Proficiency in desktop software (MS Word, Excel, Outlook) a requisite
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
How To Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://www.zhi.co.zw/vacancies/data-entry-clerk-7/
Closing Date: 25/08/22.