Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Zimbabwean citizens to fill the mentioned vacant position.
Data Compliance Officers:
To assist The Manager Advocacy and Compliance in establishing and maintaining an effective compliance program to promote awareness of and compliance with data protection laws, regulations, policies and standards as spelt out by the Cyber and Data Protection Act This position reports to Manager Advocacy and Compliance
Duties And Responsibilities
- Advises the Authority and data protection laws, monitoring and ensure strict adherence to data protection standards.
- Ensures the Authority functions in a legal and ethical manner while meeting its data protection mandate
- Develops compliance programs, reviews Authority's policies, and advises management on possible risks.
- Assists management in developing, maintaining, and administering all aspects of the Authority's compliance program in line with data protection regulations
- Ensures continuous revision and development of data protection Authority's policies
- Audits processes, practices, and documents on data protection to identify weaknesses and proffer recommendations
- Assists in educating and training employees on data protection regulations
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor of Laws (LLBS) Degree or Degree in Security Studies/ Social Sciences
- Knowledge of security an added advantage.
- Certification as a Data Protection Officer an added advantage
- A Clean Class Four Driver's licence a must.
Characteristics And Skills
- Analytical thinking.
- Communication and reporting skills
- Unquestionable integrity.
- Team player.
How To Apply
All applications should be submitted to the Director General, 1008 Performance Close, Mt Pleasant Business Park, Harare or P.O. Box MP 843. Mt Pleasant, Harare in an Envelope clearly marked and STATING THE POSITION BEING APPLIED FOR.