Rujeko Home Based Care is inviting suitably qualified persons to work as employees for an Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) Project in Buhera District in the above-mentioned post.
Reporting to MEAL Officer
The Data entry clerks will be responsible for ensuring the entry of high quality OVC project data in OVC-DHIS2
Duties and Responsibilities
- Data collection from fieldwork/sites
- Data capturing, cleaning and verification
- Data quality Control at all stages of Data collection
- Assist in basic statistical analysis and interpretation
- Training of community carders on implementation of data tools
- Ensuring that all sources of data are filled according to the MEAL plan
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Management of Information Systems/Social Sciences or any related field.
- Aged 30 years and below.
- At least 1 year experience in OVC program data entry.