Stevia Zimbabwe, with its partners of Organic Africa embodies the future of farming in Africa. Organic Africa is the leading producer of organic and FairTrade produce in Southern Africa. We are a socially responsible entrepreneurship cultivating high value certified products together with our partner farmers and wild collectors for the global market. We are committed to social, environmental and economic sustainability.
Job purpose is to support accurate production record keeping and efficient shipment of finished product.
The post will be based at Stevia Zimbabwe (formerly Arda Estates), which is located in Mushumbi Pools, Mbire District.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Records accurately (in electronic &/or paper format) and advises management on stock levels of the Packshed.
- Assist in the shipment process of finished product from the Packshed.
- Assist in the certification process within the Packshed.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by Packshed.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of a Certificate or Diploma in Stores Management or Agriculture
- A minimum of 1year work experience with at least farm environment experience will be an added advantage
- High levels of computer literacy
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Driving skills will be an added advantage
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible
- Good management skills and ability to generate reports and tabulate data
- Assertive and proactive
How to Apply
If you meet the minimum requirements and interested in the position, please send your updated CV to: email@example.com or submit in person before 15th November 2022.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.