The main purpose of the job is to create and design conceptual the frameworks for managing data assets to support the business, both operational and strategic objectives and to supervise junior roles in the section.
- Specifies detailed technical requirements from users requirements and or business analysis reports
- Translate business data requirements into technical specificationsIdentifies the data sources and supervises data profiling
- Develops data lakes, and enterprise data warehouse current, target and transition architectures
- Evaluates and adopts the data architecture framework, standards and principles.
- Evaluates and adopts data management technologies for designing data architectures.
- Supervise the building data pipelines as per approved data architecturesLeads the designs and maintenance of the Data Architectures to reflect changes in the operational systems
- Manages and maintains Data Architecture blueprintsResearches new opportunities for data acquisition and build an inventory of data needed to implement the architecture and makes recommendations for adoption.
- Approval of outsourced data architecturesMonitors and supervises adherence to data standards
- Supervises Data Catalogue and Metadata repositories health status and adoption of appropriate technologies for their management
- Leads brainstorming of new features and functionality within the Artificial Intelligence and Data Operations sections
- Recommends adoption of best practices in data science
- Reviews data operations work and the administration of various technologies for fitness of useLeads the in-house development of application modulesEvaluates and recommends vendor solutions
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- 6 O Levels Including Mathematics, Science and English.
- 2 A Level passes
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, ICT, or equivalent.
- Enterprise architecture certification such as TOGAF, Zachman or equivalent
- Project management certification, such as PRINCE2, PMP, plus knowledge of agile methodologies will be an added advantage.
- Intermediate knowledge of Python, Java or any object-oriented programming language
- Knowledge of any scripting language will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of High Performance Computing architectures is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a telecommunications environment of which two(2) should be in an analytics environment or equivalent.
How To Apply
To apply for the above listed position, kindly follow the link below to register your candidate profile and apply directly on our recruitment portal:
Closing date for all applications is 20 March, 2022
Please note only short listed applicants will be responded to