- Ability to author and update internal reporting templates and documentation, this includes ability to initiate and deliver requirements and documentation as may be required from time to time.
- Author and update internal reporting templates and documentation.
- Identify, understand and measure key business performance drivers, not limited to standard accounting information, incorporating areas such as customer preferences and behaviour, business efficiency and productivity indicators.
- Conduct data gathering and analysis to assist in business strategy formulation and implementation.
- Drive identification of information requirements across business units and identify improvement requirements.
- Develop user test cases for data templates and validate test results,
- Variance analysis and reporting.
- Accelerating Change, Adaptability, Business Performance
- Bachelor Of Accountancy: Accounting And Financial Computing
How To Apply
To Apply Used Link: https://oldmutual.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Old_Mutual_Careers/job/Data-and-Modelling-Specialist_JR-24051?locationCountry=db69eabc446c11de98360015c5e6daf6&locations=d63f384672ac011095810b4315049eac