Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above post within the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) - an equal opportunity employer.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Manage the design, implementation and maintenance of data warehouse and integration solutions for the authority.
- Facilitate and coordinate gathering of information that results in the definition and documentation of business objectives, requirements and processes.
- Recommend and improve the Business Intelligence Solutions based on data collected data needed.
- Lead the development and delivery of high quality predictive Modelling Solutions.
- Creation and development of Machine Learning Pipelines.
- Design and develop Artificial Intelligence models using Deep Learning Machine Learning, Supervised Learning, Unsupervised Learning and Re-enforcement learning.
- Creation of text analytics models such as Chatsbots and Sentiment analysis using NLP techniques and Machine Learning.
- Design and development of graph networks analytics models.
- Develop visualisations to make complex analysis accessible to a broader audience.
- Mentor and supervise data analytics team.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science/ Information Systems/ Business
- Studies & Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of six (6) years' experience in the design of data warehousing, relational databases, ETL and front end tools.
- Deep knowledge and experience with SAP Nana or Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle is required.
- Solid experience with at least one Data analytics tool in a commercial environment is a must.
- Certification in data warehousing or architect or related areas is a must.
- Experience in SAP Nana is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Python, Pandas, Numpy, Jupyter notebooks, Keras, Tensorflow, Open CV and R is an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- Self-starter with ability to work under pressure and beyond stipulated hours.
- Unquestionable integrity.
- Ability to interact with various departments such as Legal, Compliance, Audit and internal stakeholders in Information Technology.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Good organisational, people and time management skills
How To Apply
The Director, Human Capital
Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
6th Floor ZB Centre
Corner First Street/ Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
P.O. Box 4360
NB: Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to and females are encouraged to apply.