Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Zimbabwean citizens to fill the mentioned vacant positions.
Cyber Security Officers :
The position exists to establish and maintain the Authority's data protection/security management
program, including but not limited to procedures and policies designed to protect the Authority's
information, systems and technology assets from both internal and external threats. This position reports to Manager CIRT and Enforcement.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Designs and implements data protection security measures for the Authority
- Ensures proper installation, configuration and regular updating data of protection security software
- Offers continuous updates to all employees on security protocols on data protection.
- Tracks data protection trends and makes sure that the Authority's information systems are up to date.
- Trains other workers on how to use the technology safely and securely.
- Ensures that the Authority's systems are both secure and protected.
- Maintains track of any safety trends that may be important for effective data protection.
Qualifications And Experience
- BSc in Information Technology/Computer Science/ and Business Studies.
- MBA an added advantage
- Knowledge of Cyber Security and investigations a must.
- Certification as a Data Protection Officer an added advantage
- At least 3 years' relevant experience.
- A Clean Class Four Driver's Licence a must.
Characteristics And Skills
- Unquestionable integrity.
- Self-motivated and self-starter with excellent skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to manage external relations
- High level conceptual and analytical skills.
How To Apply
All applications should be submitted to the Director General, 1008 Performance Close, Mt Pleasant Business Park, Harare or P.O. Box MP 843. Mt Pleasant, Harare in an Envelope clearly marked and STATING THE POSITION BEING APPLIED FOR.