Applications from self-motivated and energetic candidates to fill in the above opportunities that have arisen in the aviation industry.
Customer Services Agents (Based in Harare and Victoria Falls)
Duties And Responsibilities
- Prepares for check in of passengers
- Processes passenger's flights in accordance with the set regulations
- Handles queries relating to lost baggage
- Assist passengers on boarding and disembarkation and attends to passenger's queries
- Prepares and conducts aircraft weight balance including the issuance of loading instructions
- Maintains records of flights In the system and also keep manual records of all flights
- Assists customers in the lounge and manages stocks of supplies for the lounge
- Supervises the loading of aircrafts in accordance with airline requirements
- Prepares and compiles banking of money received from customers and keeps records
- Maintains clean working environment.
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 "O" Levels including Maths and English
- At least 2 A levels passes
- A degree in Tourism and Hospitality, Marketing, Public Relations, International Relations, Protocol or equivalent qualifications Passenger/Cargo handling courses will be an added advantage 2 years relevant experience in passenger handling/ related.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application letters, which clearly show the position they are applying for and city preferred clip where necessary, CVs and certified copies of academic and professional certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 19 August, 2022.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply.