Applications from self-motivated and energetic candidates to fill in the above opportunities that have arisen in the aviation industry.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Oversees the provision of efficient, high quality customer service delivery in day-to-day operations at all customer touch points for customer airlines in accordance with Service Level Agreements and company policies.
- Supervises the service delivery and ensuring that safety, security and environmental requirements are upheld.
- Performs customer satisfaction surveys and maintain up to date customer feedback database.
- Develops and implement customer service improvement measures.
- Trains and coaches personnel in excellent customer service provision.
- Compiles daily, weekly and monthly operational reports
- Acts as a point of contact with customers and stakeholders on their requirements across the service value chain.
- Participates in Airport operations meetings and represent the organization in these meetings.
- Ensures that all customer service activities above, are conducted as per documented policies and procedures in accordance with CAAZ regulations, organizational requirements, customer SLA and SOPs requirements and best industry practice philosophy.
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 "0" Levels including Maths and English At least 2 A levels passes
- A degree in Tourism and Hospitality or equivalent qualifications Qualification in Customer Relationship Management will be an added advantage
- Two years relevant experience in customer services and operations at supervisory level
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application letters, which clearly show the position they are applying for and city preferred clip where necessary, CVs and certified copies of academic and professional certificates to: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 19 August, 2022.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply.