AFC Commercial Bank, a subsidiary of AFC Holdings seeks to recruit a Customer Experience Officer.
Reporting to the Marketing : The Customer experience officer will be responsible for identifying's needs and providing appropriate solutions to their queries, complains as well as identifying ways to ensure delightful customer experience at all stages of customer engagement process with the Bank and across all customer touch points.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Define and implement standards/procedures for ensuring optimal customer experience.
- Conduct surveys to gather information on customer opinion of rendered services.
- Utilize social media platforms in reaching out to customers to help resolve issues and provide quick response to enquiries.
- Establish communication mediums through which customers can readily contact a company and vice versa.
- Monitor the activities of the customer service and branches teams to ensure compliance with acceptable standards of customer service.
- Assist in the organizing of training programs for customer experience representatives and branches in order to update their job knowledge and enhance their skills.
- Oversee the merchandising of products in branches and bank agents to ensure it entices purchase.
- Drive customer retention, reduce churn, and increase customer satisfaction
- Map the customer journey and identify opportunities to proactively intervene on the client's behalf.
- Guide team in effective client issues resolution and handle any escalations.
- Develop listening points in the customer journey, define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies, and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Test new strategies for driving customer value.
- Continually review and evolve the collection of processes that AFC Commercial Bank uses to track, oversee and organize every interaction between the customer and AFC Commercial Bank throughout the lifecycle.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Management or equivalent.
- A Master in Business Administration would be an added advantage.
- Expert level written & verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach.
- Project and event management skills.
- Computer and internet savvy skills, proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) with demonstrable experience in modern communication & media platforms.
- Superb collaboration and problem-solving skills.
- At least 3 years' experience in customer experience management or a similar customer support role.
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Ability to plan and prioritize heavy workload and meet deadlines
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit applications, accompanied by a detailed resume no later than 23 December 2022. All applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position being applied for as your e-mail subject reference.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be responded to