The position exists to provide efficient, effective, and timely customer experience strategies to meet client demands.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops and ensures implementation of contact centre and query resolution policies. Responsible for planning and management of all customer experience activities
- Implements and evaluates daily customer care activities in line with corporate objectives Implements customer experience
- Plans and expansion activities for increased returns and value.
- Ensures adherence to regulator stipulated service provision requirements for compliance.
- Contributes to the development of communication concepts /strategies in line with corporate image
- Assist in providing timeous feedback for products and services improvement
- Responsible for employee mentoring and coaching as well as motivation.
- Delegates work, sets performance targets and conducts performance appraisals for all staff under own control
- Manages staff discipline, resolves grievances and resolves disputes/conflicts in an objective, ethical and professional manner through administering the Code of Conduct and Grievance Procedure
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Commercial Director,
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Marketing / Business Studies/ or equivalent technical degree.
- A relevant postgraduate degree such as MBA/MBL or equivalent
- Valid membership of a recognized professional institution.
- Experience in an ICT/Telecommunications environment is a distinct advantage
- Experience in Customer Experience Models a must
- 8 years relevant experience of which 5 years should be at senior level.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Planning skills.
- Digital marketing skills. Innovativeness