Applications are invited from suitably qualified, experienced and task-oriented persons to fill the above-mentioned position. Reporting to: Expenditure Controller.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure invoices are matched against requisitions, purchase orders and goods received notes with reference to quantities, quality, description and price.
- Ensure invoices related to contracts agree to the contract.
- Ensure that the correct VAT is applied to invoices.
- Preparation and submission of creditors reconciliations.
- File all invoices after payment run accordingly to the agreed filing protocols.
- Prepare monthly analysis of the creditors list.
- Ensure audit deliverables are maintained according to the standard required by the auditors.
- Capture payment vouchers into the promun system. Payroll reconciliations.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or National Diploma in Accounting/Financial Management /Business Management or equivalent.
- Promun knowledge.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills Proactive, organised and able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted to the undersigned.
The Acting TOwn Secretary
Stand No. 068
P. Bag 6041
A. Nyandoro: Acting Town Secretary
Deadline: 28 February 2023