A growing Microfinance Institution seeks to fill the positions of Credit Analyst based at its 4 branches in Bulawayo, Masvingo, Mutare and Harare. Reporting to the Branch Manager and supervising Loan officers, the Credit Analyst position exists to attract and maintain a quality performing loan portfolio. The role will achieve this by marketing and maintaining good relationships with the company’s existing and potential clients and adhering to loan portfolio monitoring and collection processes and procedures hence maximizing profit for the organization.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Prospecting for new business in personal loans and business loan to meet set targets
- Cross selling the banks products to maximize on the growth of the business.
- Identifying business opportunity in deposit accounts and referring these to retail banking as per the guidelines
- Initiating and participating in promotional activities to increase brand visibility
- Initiating and implementing outreach programs to grow all aspects of the business.
- Developing and implementing strategies for growth on existing personal and business portfolio
- Maintaining business contacts within the microfinance, banking and financial services community to keep abreast of developments in the industry.
- Planning marketing strategies and outreach programs in a cost effective manner
- Treating customers fairly by explaining upfront product features and benefits as well as terms and conditions, in a clear manner to eliminate misunderstanding
- Educating clients on credit products and guiding them in making informed decision
- Attending to customer queries in line with set service standards
- Attending to customer complaints in line with complaints management policy
- Advising clients on borrowing capacities in managing to avoid indebtedness
- Managing and monitoring portfolio daily to avoid losses as per the agreed guidelines, rules and regulations
- Managing customer relationships through periodic contact and ensure business continuity
Qualifications And Experience
Education and Qualifications
- Degree in Business / Banking / Finance / Economics / Accounting or equivalent
- A Microfinance certification is an added advantage
- At least 1-year relevant experience
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Organizational commitment
- Results focus
- Interpersonal relationship management
- Customer service orientation
- Information seeking
- Computer literate. MS-word, Excel, Pastel, e-mail and internet.
- Attention to detail
How To Apply
Interested Candidates should submit their application letters and CVs via e-mail clearly stating the position and location being applied for in the subject line to, email@example.com