Applications are invited from suitable qualified mature and experienced persons for the Position of Counter Sales based in Harare for a leading service provider of mining, construction, road building and agricultural equipment, with a large footprint in Zimbabwe and across the continent. It is involved in the sale and rental of equipment and spare parts servicing a growing client base.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Attending to walk in customers
- Regular contact of established customers through telephonic, electronic media and direct visits.
- Correct identification of parts using appropriate electronic technology, including SIS, Bomag Extranet and parts manuals as supplied by Kanu Equipment or by contacting the OEM.
- Provide quotations on Sage and maximizing the gross profit but ensuring successful sale by utilising customer and general market information.
- Using reports produced through Sage, Power Bi and Qlikview
- Knowledge on trends within the market
- Ensure that orders placed in time.
- Thorough knowledge of earthmoving and mining machine parts ground engaging tools and undercarriage with a minimum of five years' experience in a similar position.
- Extensive knowledge on how to use equipment parts manuals including any systematics contained therein.
- Assume responsibility for the subsidiary and its results
- Grow revenue and develop customer relationship
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Reach or exceed financial targets set
Qualifications And Experience
- Minimum 10 years' experience
- Relevant qualifications
- Exposure to heavy equipment
- Capacity to adapt quickly, positive attitude
- Good practice of English Details on salary and other benefits will be made available to shortlisted candidates.
How To Apply
Applications with detailed CV's with names and contact details of traceable referees and professional qualifications should be submitted to:
Herald House, Cnr Sam Nujoma and George Silundika