Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons for the abovementioned position that has fallen vacant in the Accounts Department at Treger Plastics Division. The aspiring candidates must possess the following prerequisites:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Among other duties the incumbent will be responsible for the following: A Stock valuation of raw materials, work in progress and finished goods
- Production of all stock reconciliations
- Creates and produces Bill of Materials for all company products A Production of stock schedules
- Supervising the Costing department
- And any other duties as delegated from time to time.
Qualifications And Experience
QUALIFICATIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- A minimum of 5 '0' levels including English, Maths and Accounts.
- A Degree in Accounting/any related Accounting qualification.
- A Be computer literate and have a good flair for figures
- Ability to work under pressure and accuracy are essential.
- A Knowledge of SAGE X3 accounting package.
- A At least 3 years' work experience as a Cost Accountant or any equivalent position.
How To Apply
Written applications and detailed CVs must be forwarded to the
Human Resources Manager
Treger Plastics Division
P.O Box 8563
Newport Street Belmont
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org