Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill in the above position:
Main Purpose Of The Job:
The position exists to lead.the strategic marketing communications and operational delivery of activity for the organisation. You will define and drive the brand to a range of stakeholders, tailoring messaging and developing marketing campaigns and activity. Building and leading a, new marketing team, you will be key to further developing our brand proposition and to providing marketing direction across the organisation to support the three key areas of work.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Manages the brand to ensure consistent communication of the organisation's mission and values across all channels and will ensure that the integrity of the brand is maintained and always promoted
- Acts as spokesperson for the organisation and Liaises with the media for the positive publicity.
- Develops and oversees the delivery of a corporate communications strategy to build the organisation's brand and reputation, including writing and editing effective copy
- Monitors and measures the effectiveness of all marketing/communications activities
- Identifies and effectively utilizes a range of channels to deliver successful results including aboV,e the line, direct and digital marketing
- Engages media both public and private to position the brand strategically in the minds of the target customer through press conferences, press releases etc
- Develops a stakeholder engagement strategy to maximize relationships with clients, investors, partners, and intermediaries
- Establishes and implements a coherent corporate social investment policy and programmes which complements the organisation's business thrust 9. Attends to Corporate social investment programmes and sponsorship requests that arise in line with the organisation's established policy.
- Identifies strategic areas to sponsor
- Creates and manages a Corporate Social Responsibility budget and the corporate communications and marketing budget and expenditure
- Sources for smart partnerships and sponsorships to beef up the department's budget
- Conducts client satisfaction surveys
- Enforces the clientservice charter
- Cultivates and grows a culture of customer centricity in all Zinara Staff
- Stakeholder mapping and engagement
Job Skills Skills And Competencies
- A good communicator Good report & writing skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Unquestionable integrity.
- Exceptional attention to detail, and talent for accuracy and precision
- Deep understanding of marketing and stakeholder issues
Qualification And Experience
- 5 Ordinary levels including English
- Degree in Marketing, Media Studies, Business Studies or relevant field
- Master's in Marketing, Integrated Communications or equivalent
- Diploma in Journalism, Marketing, Mass Communication or equivalent
- IMM qualification is an added advantage
- 10 years' relevant working experience in corporate communications or marketing field, 5 years of which should have been at Senior Management level
How To Apply
Application letters with detailed resumes, certified copies of national ID, academic and professional certificates with three traceable referees should be submitted not later than 17 June 2022 at 4.30 pm to:
The Director Administration and Human Resources
Stand No 489 Runiville, Glenroy Crescent
Or email email@example.com
NB: Candidates outside Harare can lodge their applications at the nearest Zinara Provincial Offices