The National Prosecuting Authority is established in terms of Section 258 of the Constitution with the responsibility to institute and undertake criminal prosecutions on behalf of the State. Career opportunities have arisen in the National Prosecuting Authority. The National Prosecuting Authority invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced person to fill a vacant that have risen in the Authority in the following department:
Duties And Responsibilities
- Receiving delegates and visitors at ceremonies and special events. Assisting in planning, designing and executing a sustainable proactive advocacy and communication strategy and campaigns for the Authority.
- Assisting in development of partnerships with the public, mass media and relevant stakeholders to achieve theAuthority's policy goals.
- Arranging photo opportunities and press conferences.
- Assisting to coordinate the flow of information and communication according to plan/strategy
- Assisting with researching, writing and distributing press releases to the media.
- Arranging meetings for exchange policies and programs.
- Handle accreditation issues for senior management at workshops, seminar and other related events.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Qualifications And Experience
- A Diploma in Media Studies, Marketing, Journalism or equivalent
- Ability to communicate fluently in multiple languages
- Punctual and trustworthy person
- Clean class 4 driver's licence is an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively and handle confidential information
- Ethical, honest and responsible person
How To Apply
Interested persons must hand deliver their application letters together with certified copies of birth certificate, National Identity Document, educational certificates and transcripts, professional qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae. The application letter should clearly state the preferred Province of deployment. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and interviewed in Harare. All applications should be addressed to
National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe
P. Bag CY 7714 Causeway
or delivered to 101 Nkwame Nkrumah Ave, Harare.