Applications are invited for the post of Cook From 1 September 2022 The successful applicant will be a practicing Christian and will have an outstanding track record in independent primary school education.
Job Purpose: To prepare food for pupils and staff; help devise new methods of cooking and new menu items.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Prepares foods to the specifications of the school.
- Adjusts food items to accommodate pupils with allergies or specific diet concerns.
- Orders ingredients and spices as needed.
- Operates various kitchen appliance such as a blender, oven, grill, or stand mixer.
- Devises new recipes and offers creative menus.
- Estimates expected food consumption.
- Keeps records and accounts of food purchases.
- Cleans food preparation areas as determined by law and school policy.
- Cleans up after business hours.
- Communicates with the Headmaster about how to improve meal service.
Qualifications And Experience
- Basic Computational Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Culinary Arts
- Kitchen Equipment Knowledge
- Knowledge of International Cuisines
- Interpersonal Skills
- Culinary Arts Training
How To Apply
All applications with C. V. should be sent to the Headmaster: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 30 June 2022