Applications are invited from competent suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in the position based at Ridgeview Guest house in Belvedere.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Prepares food to the specifications of the client.
- Cleaning of food preparation areas as determined by law and company policy.
- Establishes expected food consumption and organises preparation.
- Meets with customers to ensure a great meal experience.
- Cleaning Of Rooms And The Premise When Not Doing Cooking Duties.
- Checking in and out of guests when not doing cooking duties.
- Must be prepared to work on shifts staying at the premises.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by management.
Qualifications And Experience
- 5 Ordinary levels including English language
- Diploma from a culinary school or any related field.
- Proven experience as a cook
- Able to multi-task ,prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Quick to learn tasks
- Ready to do housekeeping duties when not cooking and must be ready to work on shifts.
How To Apply
Interested candidates to send their CV's and certified copies of professional qualifications on email only, firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted