Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above vacancy that have arisen at Bindura University of Science Education.
Duties And Responsibilities
The duties of the incumbent will involve:
- Assisting in Control Engineering laboratories, knowledge of drives both AC and DC, Electrical machines, PLCs, network installations as well as all related laboratories work;
- Assisting staff and students in technical use of control engineering equipment;
- Manning of the laboratories whilst projects are being conducted;
- Creating inventory and updating systems and inventory.
Qualifications And Experience
- Applicants must have a relevant minimum National Diploma in Electronic Engineering/Instrumentation and Control Engineering plus Journeyman card (Apprenticeship training)
- At least two (2) years post qualification experience OR
- Bachelor of Honours Degree in Electronic/Control Engineering or equivalent
- At least one (1) year post qualification experience
- Applicants should also have experience in instrumentation and control maintenance; repair of equipment and installations as well as industrial automations especially SCADA system.
How To Apply
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates.
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to email@example.com consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to. The closing date for the receipt ofapplications is Monday, 20 June 2022.